best cheap headphones?

Home Forums best cheap headphones?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I have been into video editing for awhile, it wa snothing professional of even close to good. It was more or less for my personal collection. But now I have an Canon HF R100 HD camcorder with external mic and headphone jack. My problem is headsets, I wont a good heaset that I can use for audio monitoring through the Camcorder. I dont have a lot of money and looking for a cheap but decent set. If you have any ideas let me know.

Dorothy

If you are looking greatest Low-priced headphone so you must acquire Koss Porta Pro. Koss hit a home run with the PortaPros.There’s no denying the sound good quality right here: they are the ideal companion for mobile audiophiles and household theater enthusiasts.

Willard

One thing- monitoring a shoot with noise canceling cans can result in some surprises back in the editing bay… I did it once and didn’t notice the buzz in the footage until it was too late.

Ivan

The Sony headphones are low-priced (BestBuy $25-$50) and properly worth it. We have 4-5 pairs of them lying around and they appear to tolerate all sorts of abuse and stay functional.

Connie

Thank you also for the sound suggestions.So no head set with bass boost for in the field or for editing.

Roxanne

I just use one little ear bud.

Juana

I have some Skullcandy brand headphones that I wouldn’t part with. I got them for Christmas with a Best Buy gift card. They cost $32 and offer great sounds. They’re not noise cancelling and then don’t completely cover the ear. Go to Best Buy and try out all their headphones.

Amy

thanks for the information and facts I genuinely appreciate it. Been obtaining issues obtaining something useful on google about it. I do want to apologize for my undesirable spelling on my initially post it was late and I was acquiring tired.

Lina

I thank all of you for the wonderful assistance on this problem. I have decided to g with Sony’s MDR-V150 since $20 isnt bad for a decent pair of headsets. I would go $50 for a set but have other props etc to finance for my movie even with building some its receiving pricey. Grinner I would do the similar but cant stand them things, dont know why either. Once again thank you for all of your assistance everybody.

Dean

for monitoring audio when shooting video a noise-cancelling set of earphones would be an asset, as birdcat suggested. I’ve have not employed noise-cancelling ones however, myself. A different alternative for monitoring audio even though shooting is an over the ear set which physically cover the ear, this assists to filter out extraneous noise and aids you monitor the audio that you are recording. Greatest Get hasSony MDR 570 LP for $25. Any set of phones that you are going to use for monitoring audio, no matter whether when recording in the field or even though editing on your personal computer, really should have as ‘flat’ a response as attainable. This indicates that they don’t enhance bass or otherwiseaugment any frequency that you hear. this way what you are hearingis closeto what you are recording.For monitoring audio whilst editing, I use either Sony MDR-V150 (on the ear, wide frequency variety, lengthy cord, $20-Most effective Invest in) or Koss K240 (over the ear studio monitor, wide frequency,600 ohm model, paid $2.50 at flea industry!). I would suggest going to a store and trying prior to you purchase. Listen for frequency variety (natural high, middle and low variety) and eliminating background sounds (if using for field recording). Fantastic shooting.

Martin

Sony has a pair of noise canceling headphones for $50 at Most effective Get – I’ve had these for years and they are good for on camera monitoring as properly as plugged in to my Computer for editing. I did buy a set of the Bose ear buds for my wife for $100 and she says they are amazing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.